“Focus on the Joy of Dancing!”
In our 38th year of dance excellence in South Jersey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What does a student wear to dance class? Is there a strict dress code? A. We do not enforce a strict dress code. Dancewear such as tights and leotard (any color) is recommended and preferred but anything that enables freedom of movement is...
2014-2015 Class Schedule
Click here for schedule - SORT BY DAY Monday 9:00 – 9:45 AM 10:00 – 11:00 AM 5:00 – 6:00 5:00 – 6:00 6:00 – 7:00 6:00 – 7:00 7:00 – 8:00 7:00 – 8:30 8:00 – 9:00 8:30 – 9:15 9:00 – 9:30 Mom & Tot DanceXtra Tap & Jazz Intermediate...
News and Announcements
Click here for recent news and announcements
The 2014-2015 Class Schedule is ready and online
- Weekly Lessons
- ALL students regardless of level are in our JUNE RECITAL
- FREE recital seats for ALL students
- FREE Recital Participation Trophy
- Two recital dances for DanceXtra and combination classes (one costume)
- Short recital show
- Winter Holiday Show
- FREE GIFT for new students
- FREE Perfect Attendance Ribbons
- Discount HIP-HOP CLASS
- Birthday Mug
- FREE GIFT when a friend enrolls
- Trial Lesson available
- FREE waiting room Wi-Fi
- NO contracts!
- NO fundraising!
- NO minimum recital ticket requirements!
- NO recital fees!
- NO costume deposits until December!
- NO strict class dress code!
- NO requirement to take a certain number of classes!
- NO junk food sold in our studio!
How to Register
By Mail - Print this .pdf, complete, and mail in.
In Person- Come in person during the first week of classes.
See savings for multiple classes or siblings with our Tuition and Family Rates.
If you have any questions please call or email.